Auto Accident Cases in Arizona
Recovering money for those seriously injured in auto accidents is not an easy process. Mohave Law PLLC can help guide you through the process as your counsel. Our firm’s goal is for you to receive the medical treatment you need to make a recovery as well as money for pain and suffering. Treatment for your injuries will be directed by your medical professionals. In turn, our office follows-up with your medical providers to obtain billing and records related to the automobile collision. You should have an attorney represent you for an auto accident case in Arizona. Our office will be paid attorney’s fees out of your settlement. If we do not prevail you will not owe any attorney’s fees to our office. Only an attorney will understand the damages you are entitled to recover from the at-fault-party.
In Arizona negligence claims, a Plaintiff is entitled to recover damages for all personal injuries caused from being struck by the insured’s vehicle, including damages for emotional distress and economic damages. The guiding principle of tort law is to make the injured party as whole as possible through pecuniary compensation, Warner v. Southwest Desert Images LLC, 180 P.3d 986, 218 Ariz. 121 (2008). The measure of personal injury damages is defined within Revised Arizona Jury Instructions (Civil), 4th. Each of the following elements is compensible for clear liability and causation:
- The nature, extent, and duration of the injury;
- The pain, discomfort, suffering, disability, disfigurement, and anxiety already experienced, and reasonably probable to be experienced in the future as a result of the injury;
- Reasonable expenses of necessary medical treatment, treatment, and services rendered, and reasonably probable to be incurred in the future;
- Lost earnings to date, and any decrease in the earning power or capacity in the future;
- Loss of love, care, affection, companionship and other pleasures of the family relationship;
- Loss of enjoyment of life, that is, the participation in life’s activities to the quality and extent normally enjoyed before the injury.
If you were seriously injured in an automobile accident within Arizona please contact our office to see if we can help. We understand money in no way substitutes for your loss, but it is the only remedy our justice system has to offer for the loss. We are available to discuss your options at Mohave Law’s Bullhead City office located at 2020 Silver Creek Road, Suite C-102; Bullhead City, Arizona 86442. Our phone number is (928)-263-2026.