As Chief Counsel for Mohave Law PLLC, Cary Ray Lundberg brings extensive experience and award-winning passion to criminal defense and personal injury law. With a resume that includes work with Graham, Lundberg and Peschel, the largest personal injury firm in Washington State; 10+ years as a financial advisor including employment with UBS Financial in Beverly Hills, a Series 7 Securities License, recognition by the American Institute of Bankruptcy Attorneys as one of the 10 Best Arizona Bankruptcy Attorneys (2014) and recipient of the 2012 Mohave County Bar Association Community Service Award for his volunteer service with the Bullhead City Youth Soccer organization, his commitment to criminal defense and personal injury law along with his commitment to the communities serves as a true asset to Arizona and Chicagoland clients.
In my practice I try to work as efficiently as possible for my clients. I believe hard work and looking at cases from various different angles helps an attorney to better guide their clients through decision making processes. I am a zealous advocate and make an effort to achieve the best results possible for my clients.
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1993
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2001
- Principal Attorney/Member Mohave Law PLLC.
- Attorney Of Counsel, The Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, (Kingman, Arizona)
- Attorney/Partner Lundberg and Martinez (Bullhead City, Arizona)
- Law Offices of Keith Knochel, Associate (Bullhead City, Arizona)
- Graham, Lundberg and Peschel, (Seattle, Washington)
- UBS Financial Services, Financial Advisor, (Beverly Hills, California)
- State Bar of Arizona, member since 2008.
- U.S. District Court of Arizona, licensed since 2008.
- Mohave County Bar Association, Member.
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Avvo Rated Excellent Attorney, (8.1/10.0)
- Mohave County Bar Association Community Service Award 2012.
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award